Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Return of the Hawk

Alright, I’m posting the picture of the hawk again and some more that were taken today.  He finally learned to hold on tight to his lunch this time it appears.  Don’t worry, there’s no Carrie blood in these pictures.  By the way, thanks for the visual, Scott. 

I was at work all day so I didn’t get to watch him but we’re all sort of hoping he sticks around to eat all the critters that we’d rather not run up against.  So for all you wildlife lovers, here they are.  I’ve had trouble being able to download them the way they were sent to me via email but hopefully, this time they will work.

DSCN9644DSCN9649

DSCN9651 DSCN9652

3 comments:

Christy said...

WOW!! Those pictures are amazing!!

Jamie said...

Way cool pics!

P.S. I would love to give you blog lessons anytime. Next time your up or have a free weekend (wait free weekend won't be till may when you graduate) I would love to show you how I blog.

Amy said...

I love the pictures. They're so close! I tagged you on my blog by the way.